Android ICS 4.0.3 or 4.0.4
Device with minimum 1280×768 screen resolution
Overview: Garmin offline navigation software for Android devices
Offline navigation software from Garmin for Android devices.
Works with normal Mapsource img format maps or mapsets.
Tested on Samsung Note with Android ICS 4.0.4 rom.
Initial release, still some – but none-disturbing – screen resizing / alignment issues.
The device must be rooted and the needs some basic skills in file copy and in permission changing.
The functionality of this release on other brand / OS version / screen resolution not guaranteed.
This release has no ads.
Credits to andy_liurq & atomantmk
No official release
Download Instructions:(Requirements root)
1. Unzip the package "gspa1.49.rar" to the external sd card (one "Garmin" folder with several subfolders & files)
2. Install the package "StreetPilot_A68.apk"
3. Copy the libgarminos_RESOLUTION_CARD_CONFIG_OK.so file from the unzipped lib package to the
"/data/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/lib/" folder of your phone
and rename to "libgarminos.so" with e.g. Root Explorer.
Delete first if the target file already exists.
4. Copy the file "libgmxt.so" from the unzipped lib package to the to "/system/lib/" folder
and change its permission to "rw-r–r–"
5. Reboot yout phone and try run the software.
6. If the "Address" search icon missing from the "Where To?" panel
you can add it with the "Add shortcut" (green +) function
7. Put the basemaps into the "/Garmin/.System" and the supplemental maps
into the "/Garmin/Maps" folder on the external sd card.
Pass : ozut
Working libraries for 1280×800 / 1280×720 / 854×480 / 800×480 resolutions
1280 x 800:
1280 x 720:
854 x 480 :
800 x 480 :
The StreetPilot engine uses US time zone natively.
To see your correct local time install this .img in the "/Garmin/.System" folder:
Time Zone correction map:
All info here:
Category: Android Apps